*Sporting Index Casino Free Spins Terms
1. The free spins promotion (the "Promotion") is only available to Sporting Index Casino customers that have been sent this email, and will only be awarded after the transfer of funds into your Sporting Index Casino wallet (a "Transfer") during the Promotional Period (as defined in paragraph 2 below).
2. The free spins Bonus ("Bonus") can only be claimed until 23:59 on Wednesday February 14th 2018, and any bonus cash will be valid for 3 (three) days from the date of issue.
3. Only one Promotion is allowed per Sporting Index Casino customer, per household, per address, per shared computer and/or per shared IP address.
4. The Promotion will consist of 50 Free spins, available to play on Gonzo's Quest only. The maximum winnings available from the free spins are capped at £250.
5. A minimum Transfer of £20 is required to claim the 50 Free Spins.
6. WAGERING REQUIREMENT: You must wager any winnings from the Free Spins Bonus at least thirty five times (x35), within 3 (three) days of the Free Spins rounds being completed, before any winnings gained can be withdrawn. For example, if you win £10, you will be required to wager £10 x 35 = £350 in order to meet the wagering requirement and then any winnings gained can be withdrawn.
7. WITHDRAWALS: If you wish to withdraw funds from your Sporting Index Casino wallet before completing the wagering requirement, or if you fail to complete the wagering requirement before the expiration of the Promotional Period, you will forfeit the Bonus amount and any associated winnings which will be non-withdrawable and deducted from your account.
8. Only real money play will contribute to the wagering requirements for the Promotion.
9. CONTRIBUTING PERCENTAGES: The contributing percentages towards bonus playthrough are: 100% - all Slot games, 10% - all other games such as Table Games (inc. all Blackjack, Roulette and Poker games), Video Pokers and all Live Casino Games.
10. If you lose your entire deposit and Bonus, but have not satisfied the entire wagering requirement, any remaining wagering requirements will be waived.
11. We reserve the right to withdraw the full amount of the bonus or a portion thereof, and/or any winnings generated from the Transfer or a portion thereof, at any time and without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe that:(a) there has been any co-operation, collusion and/or organisation from the same source; or (b) the account is being used for the benefit of a person other than the account holder in contravention of our Account Operating Rules; or (c) there has been fraudulent or illegal activity in relation to the Promotion (including participation that would be in breach of the law in your local jurisdiction).
12. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or any part of it at any time and without notice. In the event that we do cancel or amend the Promotion any bonus granted before the date of such cancellation or amendment will be honoured.
13. If the Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including due to any unforeseen issue or technical malfunction beyond our reasonable control, we shall incur no liability for the non-awarding of a bonus.
14. If any term within these Promotional Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining parts, be deemed omitted from these Promotional Terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.
15. These Promotional Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute or claim arising in connection with these Promotional Terms or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. If you are resident in another member state of the European Union, you may choose the courts of the member state of the European Union in which you are resident. If you are a resident of Northern Ireland, you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.